Members of the EDFN are invited to register for their free place at The Wound Care Conference 2024.
The event takes place at the National Conference Centre in Birmingham on April 23 and 24 and features the latest advancements, research, and strategies in this critical area of healthcare.
- National Wound Care Strategy Programme – NHS England – An overview
- Wound infection in clinical practice
- Reducing wound care inequality across different care settings
- Surgical wound complications
- Lower limb disease and local community leg ulcer services
- Case study: Establishing ‘First Assessment Clinics’ to improve lower limb care.
- 14 CPD points
- Exclusive access to IPC and wound care plenaries
- The opportunity to network with industry peers and thought leaders.
Click here to register for your fully funded place, using code NET6.
For more details call 0161 7103302 or email email@example.com