Our contact details
Orange Juice Communications
Catherine House, Harborough Road, Brixworth, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN6 9BX
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Job title
- Area of interest
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you through:
- Membership of the UK Diabetes Inpatient Forum
We may share names and places of work through delegate lists to partners of the network’s events, but the network will not send you any marketing or third party emails.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at anytime. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our secure database. All information will be deleted once a member opts to leave Trend Diabetes as a member. You can leave by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk.