The Diabetes team is a proactive and cohesive team who constantly work to improve the services and care for patients with diabetes across Western Cheshire and Chester. We are looking for a highly motivate HCPC Registered Podiatrist who has post graduate experience working within diabetes, to join our friendly and committed multi-disciplinary diabetes team.
- You will have excellent communication skills, show initiative and be highly motivated with a flexible approach to your workload.
- You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of diabetes and a commitment to service improvement and be confident and effective in the use of a full- range of routine and specialist podiatric techniques.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with highly specialised skills who can demonstrate experience in the field of diabetes, wound care and management of the high risk foot.
- Developmental opportunities (e.g. leadership development, skills development)
- Induction info introducing you to our Trust & ensure you settle in
- A friendly and supportive working environment (see our Trust Behavioural Standards)
- Competitive Salary, with incremental pay progression
- Excellent holiday entitlements 27 days + bank holidays rising to 33 after 10 years’ service (pro rata)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff support, health and wellbeing opportunities & other employee benefits
To apply for this job please visit beta.jobs.nhs.uk.