ESNEFT are currently seeking an organised and motivated podiatrist to work within the trust on long term placement contract. Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills looking to embark on a new opportunity within the NHS? If so, we would like to hear from you today!
Job Outline/Desired Experience:
- Work within the podiatry team to offer services to both adults and children
- Role will cover wound care, diabetes, biomechanics, nail surgery, generals, new patient assessments – great for gaining experience and new skills!
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of a broad range of assessments relevant to the specialist care group and the relative benefits of each
- Good knowledge of a range of therapeutic interventions relevant to the care group including the relative benefits of each and the comparative outcomes
- Awareness of national guidance relevant to own specialities, including, consent issues, and other legal frameworks relating to care group
- Induction provided shadowing different clinics and in house training on System One
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk.